Positioning of any heater is the key to maximizing the heat benefit you’ll get. For ideal performance the heater should be mounted on an internal wall and in a fixed position for longer term use.
Should you only be able to use the heater on castor wheels then the same applies…try to place it near internal walls so the heat being radiated inwards will not face immediate cold coming from behind via an external wall.
- Lay heater face down on a table or other secure surface
- Remove the wall brackets from the back of the heater, instruction on packaging
- In the slot where the bracket would usually sit; Hold the castor wheel in place and using a battery or handheld screwdriver, fix the larger screw through the top hole and the self tapping screw below
- Repeat on second side
Ensure the castor wheels are completely secure before righting the unit and placing it on its wheels.
- The heater will cut off should it be knocked over
- These castor wheels are an aftermarket product, so made specifically for the Australasian market. To increase stability, we have included a couple of extra self-tapping screws.
- Will fit the 1.5kW & 2kW Tatou Heater