De-stain and de-odorize with Oxygen Bleach!
Oxygen Bleach (also known as 100% sodium percarbonate) can be used in any place in and/or around the house that needs to be de-stained and deodorized. It's an efficient, safe, environment-friendly and economical bleach. It's also non-toxic, biodegradable, and leaves no harmful by-products or residues.
Why should you use Oxygen Bleach?
- Environmentally safe
- Efficient & economical
- Vegan and non-toxic to animals, plants and human
- Acts as a disinfectant on both bacteria and viruses likely to be encountered in the home
- Can be mixed or used with other household cleaners
- It does not weaken fabrics like chlorine bleach
- Comes in a 100% compostable bag made from corn starch and can be put in a home or commercial comopost (even without removing the ziplock)
- The home-compostable bag is inside a recyclable cardboard box (as per product image)
Oxygen Bleach can be used as:
- Cleaning agent and for removing organic stains (such as coffee, tea, wine, fruit juices, foods, sauces, grass and blood) from fabrics, plastics, fibreglass, porcelain, ceramics, wood, carpets, asphalt, concrete, etc.
- As a general household cleaner
- To pre-soak clothes with tough stains
- For cleaning wooden decks
- For cleaning timber claddings
- For getting rid of mould in your bathroom
- Plus many more uses
Mixing Solutions of Oxygen Bleach:
Sodium Percabonate solutions will remain active for 5 to 6 hours, after which they should be discarded. Unused material may be poured down the drain. It will actually help clean and deodorize your drain or toilet. Sodium percarbonate solutions are most effective when mixed and used in warm to hot water solutions (37c to 65c).
Always read and follow washing instructions on garments. Test fabrics for colour fastness. Not recommended for wools and silks. Sodium Percarbonate will not remove rust stains or mineral deposits from hard water.