Bonk lube is unique in that it offers a range of Certified Organic personal lubricants designed, made and rigorously tested in New Zealand. The products are designed to provide an organic alternative to the mainstream range of lubricant products available which contain some pretty nasty chemicals.
The blend of natural oils & butters in the oil-based lube give it a smooth & creamy consistency that melts on contact but lasts longer than other lubes. Due to its consistency, it does not run, a common issue for many oil-based lubes. The natural oils such as Jojoba are close to the natural oils that you find in your skin and is moisturizing & conditioning
- Sunflower Seed Oil – (Butyrospermum Parkii Fruit) Is a lightweight oil which helps skin and mucous membranes retain moisture and provides a protective barrier. It is high in Vitamin E.
- Shea Butter – Is a butter extracted from the Karite Tree nuts in Africa. It has healing and regenerating properties and is a superior moisturiser.
- Jojoba Oil – (Simmondsia Chinensis) Is a liquid wax derived from the jojoba seed and is similar to the natural wax esters in our skin. It protects and moisturises and contains powerful antioxidants.
- Beeswax – (Cera Alba) Is the natural wax made by honey bees in the hive. It is used as an emollient and moisturiser.
- Cocoa Seed Butter – (Theobroma Cacao) A very stable vegetable fat extracted from the cocoa bean. It has been used for centuries and is favoured for it’s moisturising and healing properties. It contains Vitamin E which is a strong antioxidant which increases storage life.
Bonk lube has been formally certified by New Zealand’s leading organic certifier BioGro New Zealand, an internationally recognised agency promoting the highest levels of organic integrity. The BioGro logo is proudly worn and this means you can rest assure that the Organic promise is genuine. Bonk lubes are made without GMO, animal testing or the use of pesticides, herbicides or other nasty chemicals.
Also available: Bonk-lube water based