Bonk lube is unique in that it offers a range of Certified Organic personal lubricants designed, made and rigorously tested in New Zealand. The products are designed to provide an organic alternative to the mainstream range of lubricant products available which contain some pretty nasty chemicals.
Based on a light-weight blend of hydrating Aloe Vera & New Zealand’s native Harakeke Extract, water-based bonk lube delivers a unique Organically Certified pure & luxurious lube.
- Water – (Aqua)
- Aloe Vera – (Aloe Barbadensis) a moisturizing agent which soothes the skin and aids in hydration of sensitive tissues.
- Guar Gum – (Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba) Is made from ground guar beans acting as a thickening agent.
- Geogard 221 – (Dehydroacetic acid and Benzyl Alcohol) Geogard 221 is a globally approved preservative for cosmetics and toiletries.
- Harakeke Extract – Is the Maori name for the New Zealand Flax plant Phormium tenax. It has the properties of skin softening, healing and is an anti-inflammatory.
- Citric acid – Is an acid found in citrus fruits and is a natural preservative and is used as a pH adjusting agent.
Bonk lube has been formally certified by New Zealand’s leading organic certifier BioGro New Zealand, an internationally recognised agency promoting the highest levels of organic integrity. The BioGro logo is proudly worn and this means you can rest assure that the Organic promise is genuine. Bonk lubes are made without GMO, animal testing or the use of pesticides, herbicides or other nasty chemicals.
Also available: Oil-based