There is no delivery available for insulation, only Pick Up from our EcoCentre.
100% polyester underfloor insulation is a premium insulation blanket which makes homes warm, energy-efficient and safe.
Polyester insulation is:
- Warm and energy-efficient
- Fire retardant and safe with insulation-coverable downlights
- Moisture and vermin resistant
- Chemical-free and safe to touch
- Environmentally friendly - made locally from a minimum of 45% recycled PET plastic and recyclable after use
- Future-proof thickness
- Backed by a 50-year manufacturer durability guarantee
Up to 20% of the home's heat and energy can be lost through the underfloor. Poor quality or missing underfloor insulation can also cause uncomfortable draughts to come up through the floorboards. A home needs well fitted underfloor insulation in good condition, in all accessible areas and to be at least R1.4 thickness to trap in the heat and energy.
DIY polyester underfloor insulation blankets are available to collect in-store.
NB – Installation is by an experienced insulation installation professional is recommended by manufacturers. Sustainability Trust services include insulation assessment, fix-up, top-up and full install. Insulation installations come with a three-year workmanship guarantee to NZS:4246 (2016) standards.
Top tip: Could you get subsidised insulation with government funding? Find out more.
Get in touch if you would like to know more about home energy efficiency and insulation products.