Ethique Bodywash Bars
Ethique body wash bars are soap, handmade with oils, butters, essential oils and fresh ingredients to leave you clean and delicious smelling. Best for body, not to be confused with their shampoo bars.
- Compostable packaging
- Palm oil-free
- Cruelty-free and vegan
- Made in Christchurch, New Zealand
Ethique Lavender & Peppermint Bodywash
- This bodywash bar has Lavender without the overly floral note as the peppermint livens it all up a little, without being too overpowering.
Ethique Matcha Lime & Lemongrass Bodywash
- This bodywash bar is fresh with citrusy scents. Lime oil, lemongrass oil, and lashings of matcha tea powder make this the perfect morning shower bar.
Ethique Charcoal, Kaolin & Oatmeal Bodywash
- This bodywash bar is for the sensitive-skinned, unscented though you do catch just a hint of coconut from the coconut oil in the bar. Made with oatmeal to soothe and kaolin and charcoal to cleanse
Ethique Sweet Orange & Vanilla Bodywash
- This bodywash bar is designed for sensitive, dry skin - you'll love the super hydrating soap-free Sweet Orange and Vanilla Creme Bodywash Bar.
Ethique Pumice & Spearmint Bodywash
- This bodywash bar is designed for those of you with problematic skin with pumice for gentle exfoliation and tea tree for antibacterial activity. Blended with spearmint the smell is gentle but refreshing. Non-drying but with lots of creamy lather.