Ethique Shampoo Bars
Each Ethique solid block is equivalent to 5 bottles of liquid conditioner
Ethique's solid conditioner bars are all 100% soap-free, pH balanced and safe for colour treated hair.
- Compostable packaging
- Palm oil-free
- Cruelty-free and vegan
- Made in Christchurch, New Zealand
Ethique - Wonder Bar Conditioner
- A solid conditioner bar that doubles as a shaving bar and an inshower moisturiser for those with sensitive skin. Not only that but it lasts up to five months with regular use and smells fantastic.
- Not to mention- it's also a heat protectant that stays in place until you next wash with any shampoo. So style without the worry!
- Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter and Vanilla make this bar enjoyable to use and very effective.
- Best for mildly oily-normal hair.
- Hydrates hair without adding weight or oil
Ethique - Guardian Conditioner
- The Guardian was created for those people who suffer from very dry, very damaged or frizzy hair.
- Containing lots of Cupuacu Butter, Coconut Oil, Vitamin B5, Wheat Protein and zesty lime oil it will tame your frizz, hydrate dry hair and make your hair look smooth and lush. The Guardian is also a heat protectant, containing an ingredient that will bind to your hair when used in the shower and won't wash off until you wash with shampoo next. The Guardian can also be used as a shaving bar or an in shower moisturiser. Safe for colour treated hair
- Deeply hydrating for dry and/or damaged hair
Ethique - Tone it Down Conditioner
- Say goodbye brassy blonde hair! Ethique's Tone It Down conditioner tones down the brass in blonde and silver hair. Best used as your regular conditioner – it doesn’t contain petrochemical-derived dyes so the toning is more gentle than typical purple products.
- Jasmine and ylang-ylang oils deliver deep nourishment for soft, smooth, luminous locks.