Ethique Shampoo Bars
- Each Ethique solid block is equivalent to 3 bottles of liquid shampoo
- All 100% soap-free, pH balanced, and safe for colour treated hair
- 110g bar
- Compostable packaging
- Palm oil-free
- Cruelty-free and vegan
- Made in Christchurch, New Zealand
Ethique - Frizz Wrangler Shampoo
- For those who abuse hair with hot irons, curlers, hair dryers or bleach, Ethique’s Frizz Wrangler is for you. Supremely smoothing without weighing your hair down making your hair silky smooth and easy to style.
- Frizz-taming natural ingredients include Samoan coconut, cocoa butter and banana. Best used with Ethique Guardian.
Ethique - Heali Kiwi Shampoo
- The Heali Kiwi! Specifically for those who suffer from scalp problems, this bar is chock full of Kiwifruit Oil, Coconut Oil, Neem Oil, Oats, Calendula and Manuka Oil.
- Great for dandruff sufferers, people with psoriasis or most other scalp problems. Will calm irritated scalps, prevent flakiness and kill the microbes that can cause problems.
Ethique - Mintasy (Damage Control) Shampoo
- The perfect shampoo for mildly dry/damaged hair, this is a green bar of hydration salvation. Coconut oil, coconut cream, cocoa butter and peppermint soothe and smooth without weighing hair down. Minty fresh scent with real peppermint oil freshens up any and every day.
Ethique - St Clements Shampoo
- Ethique’s St Clements Shampoo Bar uses Rosemary, Juniper, Basil, Lime, Lemon and Orange extracts and oils to balance oil production, clean the scalp and freshen your hair up. If you struggle with oily hair then Ethique's Saint Clements is for you.
- There are no harsh 'stripping' surfactants (foaming agents) which just create more oil, nor is there any silicone.
- It uses Rosemary, Juniper, Basil, Lime, Lemon and Orange extracts and oils to balance oil production, clean the scalp and freshen your hair up. Leaves your hair perfect without the need for a conditioner as there are humectants in there which draw moisture to your hair, without the oil.
Ethique - Sweet & Spicy Shampoo
- Orange, cinnamon, ginger and salt feature heavily in this bar for a zesty, warming shampoo which brings life and volume to hair. Why salt? Salt adds heaps of volume to hair, leaving it soft but with life & bounce, adding a natural spring to your step.
- The usual suspects cocoa butter & coconut oil appear too, making this the perfect shampoo for those with normal/slightly dry hair who need a bit of oomph in their morning shower.
Ethique - Tone it down shampoo
- Say ba-bye to brass and frizz, and hello to bright, bouncy tresses! With no sulfates or petrochemical-derived dyes, this bar is best used as your regular shampoo to keep the yellow tones at bay. Babassu and jasmine oils add shine and body with beetroot extract for extra colour power – combo with Tone It Down solid conditioner for luminous locks.
Ethique - Pinkalicious shampoo
- Pinkalicious smells delightfully like pink grapefruit and vanilla - it's the perfect addition to your beauty bar collection.
- As usual organic, virgin, fair trade coconut oil and cocoa butter make an appearance, along with a host of other divine ingredients. Best for those with normal hair and paired with our solid conditioner, Wonderbar.
Ethique- Oaty Delicious Shampoo
- This solid shampoo bar is sweet smelling yet mild enough for the little ones. Made from natural oats and coconut oil, infused with lavender and chamomile oils.
- Formulated for hair and body so bath time is easy with no need to mess with numerous bottles. Leaves hair soft and silky for no-stress brushing.
- PH balanced, but as we don't use additional ingredients that block the eyes natural tear response, this will not be a 'no tears' product like many baby products out there.
Ethique- Professor Curl Shampoo
- pH-balanced, solid shampoo bar that gently cleanses without drying out your curls. Made with a nourishing blend of ingredients like shea butter, betaine (from sugar beets), and cocoa butter.
- Promotes soft hair and defined curls.
- Infused with creamy coconut and invigorating lemongrass for a divine scent
Buy Ethically – sourced from natural products, free from toxins
Reduce Your Waste – a waste free alternative to plastic packaging