Natural Oxygen Bleach: Earth-friendly, environmentally safe, biodegradable. Leaves no harmful by-products or residues which can harm the environment.
It is excellent for removing stains from fabrics. It is also gentle enough to use on Septic systems & modern cloth nappies.
How to use:
Add 1 Tbs of whitening powder to your wash. For heavy stains use 2 Tbs.
It will also help to prevent limescale from building up in your machine. It works best in warm to hot water as this activates the whiting powder. It is very effective as a laundry pre-soak for heavily stained articles. Soak in hot water for at least 30 minutes, or overnight, then complete wash cycle.
- No environmental hazards - breaks down to oxygen, water and sodium carbonate (soda ash) in your wash water.
- Effectively kills a wide range of bacteria, mildew, algae, viruses, fungi
- Colour safe and fabric-safe. It brightens colours and prevents fabrics from becoming yellowed or darkened
- Effective stain removal on a multitude of surfaces.
Where to use:
- Laundry cleaner & bleach
- Spot cleaning fabrics
- Kitchen surfaces and utensils
- Destaining cups, Coffee Pots etc
- Fridges & freezers
- Chopping Boards
- Bathroom surfaces
- Mildew Removal tiles, grouting and walls
- Wood Decks and wooden garden furniture
- Plastic garden furniture
- Kills algae and moss on driveways, patios, brickwork and roofs.
Ingredients: 100% sodium percarbonate (percarbonate is the most ecological bleach, except for sunshine)
Please keep out of reach of children and If swallowed seek medical advice.