Natural Oxygen Bleach – Earth friendly, environmentally safe, biodegradable. Leaves no harmful by products or residues which can harm the environment.
It is excellent for removing stains from fabrics and other house hold cleaning. It is also gentle enough to use on Septic systems & modern cloth nappies.
Ingredients: 100 % sodium percarbonate (percarbonate is the most ecological bleach except for sunshine)
Keep out of reach of children! If swallowed seek medical advice.
How to use:
Add 1 Tbs of whitening powder to your wash. For heavy stains use 2 Tbs. It will also help preventing lime scale building up in your machine. It works best in warm to hot water as this activates the whiting powder. It is very effective as a laundry pre-soak for heavily stained articles. Soak in hot water for at least 30 minutes, or overnight, then complete wash cycle.
- No environmental hazards - breaks down to oxygen, water and sodium carbonate (soda ash) in your wash water.
- Effectively kills wide range of bacteria, mildew, algae, viruses, fungi
- Colour safe and fabric safe. It brightens colours and prevents fabrics from becoming yellowed or darkened
- Effective stain removal on a multitude of surfaces.
Where to use:
- Laundry cleaner & bleach
- Spot cleaning fabrics
- Kitchen surfaces and utensils
- Destaining cups, Coffee Pots etc
- Fridges & freezers
- Chopping Boards
- Bathroom surfaces
- Mildew Removal tiles, grouting and walls
- Wood Decks and wooden garden furniture
- Plastic garden furniture
- Kills algae and moss on driveways, patios, brickwork and roofs.
Escape the ordinary
Enter our world of all natural products
Check out our other Global Soaps range.