Made from natural wood pulp and cotton with zero microplastics, these stylish multi-purpose cloths are soft when wet and are large enough to tackle the most mammoth of cleaning jobs. They also last up to 9 months.
When when you’re done, simply throw them in the garden to compost – and your conscience will be as clean as your castle!
Some of the benefits include:
- Fight bacteria – and smells - The natural fibres in our cloths are more hygienic than a slow-to-dry, bacteria-ridden sponge or cotton cloth. Which means less bacteria build-up – and no more nasty dishcloth smells.
- 100% biodegradable - Made from wood pulp and cotton, so they’ll decompose in the garden once you’re done.
- Super absorbent - Our large eco cloths absorb the equivalent of 25 paper towels – then quickly release with just a quick wring out. Better for you – and the environment too.
- Streak-free - Wash dishes and surfaces with no streaks, lint or scratches – for an ecologically smooth finish!
- Easy to wash, quick to dry - Just pop dirty cloths on the top rack of your dishwasher – the natural fibres mean they’ll dry quickly too.
- Long-lasting - Strong and durable to use again and again – for 6 to 9 months.
Size: 31cm x 26cm. Which is much larger than the super popular Spruce cloths (17cm x20 cm)