The Kiri Satinjet Water Saving Shower Head saves water & energy without compromising on pressure. Solid architectural style enhances any bathroom and reduces your impact on the environment.
It is suitable for all pressures (35-1,000kPa). Optimized to 9 litres/minute operating pressure.
Methven's Kiri Satinjet Water Saving Shower Head has an in-built flow restrictor to reduce water use. It's unique colliding jet design shoots over 300,000 water droplets each second for an intense, yet energy-efficient shower experience.
- Suitable for all pressures (min. 35kPa, max. 1,000kPa - a pressure limiting valve must be installed if supply exceeds 500kPa)
- WELS Three Star rated on mains pressure (9 litres per minute flow rate) and low pressure (11 litres per minute flow rate)
- Operating temperature: 60ºC max.
- Low maintenance
- Easy-clean coating on faceplate
- This fixed arm model can be DIY installed - filter and plumbing tape required (not included)
- Designed in New Zealand for New Zealand conditions
- 20-year manufacturer's warranty
Available as either a fixed arm or corded. (Cord not shown in photo, but it does come with.)
NB: New Zealand Building Code Clause G12 – Water Supplies specifies all outlets used primarily for personal hygiene shall deliver water at a safe temperature