Save water and say hello to Ottie and Me, the only wipeable bib you'll ever need.
Ottie and Me is made of food-grade thermoplastic polyurethane, an oil and grease resistant material that can be cleaned and dried in less than a minute.
In the likely case of food missing their mouth, Ottie and Me bibs have an inbuilt catch-all pocket.
Simply wipe clean or wash with detergent and a brush then hang by the pocket to dry- Easy!
Other neat things you should know about these bibs:
- They have 3 size settings so can fit babies from 6mnths to 4yrs+
- The wide design and catch-all pocket keeps clothes clean
- The stain/abrasion-resistant material keeps bib always looking tidy.
- They're so durable you could hand it down
- You'll save time, water and energy use by totally removing traditional bibs from your laundry load (maybe even as many as 40+ bibs per week for a household with two under 3-year-olds.)
- You can transport them with ease - they can be wiped clean after use, so you can bang 'em in your nappy bag after use.
- They reduce food waste, as toddlers can help themselves to food from the pocket.
Oh - and they're made in New Zealand.