Get your Wellington region rental property portfolio assessed and improved by Sustainability Trust to make sure it is warm, dry and compliant.
What's included in the package?
- Expert support to meet legal requirements for multiple rental properties
- Statements of Insulation for tenancy agreements
- Eco-friendly insulation, heating, cooling, ventilation and LED downlights
- Repayment plans
- Free lined curtains or curtain lining services
- Factsheets on keeping rental homes healthy
Who can get it?
Anyone who is renting out residential properties to someone else - landlords and property managers. The information is shared with you, but not the tenant unless requested. However, it is now the law that you must provide a Statement of Insulation in new or renewed tenancy agreements.
How much does it cost?
There is no charge for our package service. Landlords and property managers simply choose assessments and products from our range, with discounts for multiple properties.
What if my property doesn't meet regulation?
We can help you upgrade them and will refund your assessment fees. See the Insulation page for more.
Our in-house Home Energy Assessors are experienced and trained in the Residential Tenancies Act and requirements for landlords.
Get in touch if you would like to know more about home energy efficiency or our advice for landlords.