Picking the best flavour out of these bars is something no-one at the Trust can agree on.
A hotly debated topic (nearly every week) it is probably best that you try them all and decide for yourself.
Made with love at Sweet Justice, this fair trade organic factory in Christchurch, New Zealand, using cooperatively farmed cocoa from the Dominican Republic, Ecuador and Peru and sugar from Paraguay.
Sweet Justice craft luxurious chocolate with integrity and passion and believe in caring about the origins of their ingredients and the people who grow them to make chocolate taste extra good.
Compostable packaging - this wrapper is compostable in your home compost or worm farm.
- Pure Dark (70% cocoa) - Luxuriously smooth, rich dark chocolate with full-bodied and fruity cocoa flavours. Certified Organic, vegan and gluten-free.
- Extra Dark (80% cocoa) - Just like the pure dark one, except darker and sharper. Certified vegan.
- Mint Crisp (70% cocoa) - Luxuriously smooth, rich dark chocolate with crispy peppermint pieces. Certified vegan.
- Dark Raspberry (55% cocoa) - Velvety dark chocolate bursting with delicious pieces of tangy raspberries. It's like black forest, except way better. Certified vegan.
- Caramel Crunch - Crunchy pieces of delicious salted caramel in rich and creamy milk chocolate.
- Salt Toffee Crisp - Luxuriously smooth, rich dark chocolate with crunchy pieces of salted toffee crisp.
Made in Christchurch, New Zealand.