Underground Soapery Oils
Underground Soapery are a little business in a garage in Stokes Valley, Lower Hutt, Wellington. They make all-natural, handcrafted, plant-based products with vegetable oils, butters and essential oils. They are an environmentally conscious company with ingredients that are sourced from local suppliers and glass bottles with paper packaging handmade from recycled books. The batches are made small and regularly and so are always fresh and often unique.
Underground Soapery Calendula Oil 25 ml
- This Calendula oil is handcrafted with organic calendula flowers infused with olive oil and grapeseed oil. Dried rose petals, lavender buds, chamomile and calendula flowers, lavender & rose geranium essential oils have been added to the sustainable and natural ingredients too.
- Use in your hair & hands, Calendula oil is known for its anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and healing properties. Perfect for your skincare routine.
- Glass bottle of 25 ml.
Underground Soapery Beard & Hair Oil - 25 ml
- Here is yet another amazing sustainable product by Underground Soapery - beard & hair oil for your fully grown bread (or a half-grown one) and your hair.
- This natural beard and hair oil moisturises facial hair and the skin beneath. It's soothing to the skin, helps soften, tame beard hair and helps to avoid any skin irritation.
- The natural ingredients are jojoba oil, apricot kernel oil, avocado oil, sweet almond oil, grapeseed oil, natural vitamin E, lavender essential oil, tea tree essential oil & peppermint essential oil.
- Apply 2-3 drops of oil to the palm of your hand and rub your hands together. Rub the oil into your skin then massage it throughout your beard. A little goes a long way. Use once a day after showering or when need it.
- This is the perfect present for men.
All these products are plant-based, cruelty-free and handmade with love.
Shelf life 6 -12 months in a cool place.
Made in Wellington, New Zealand.