PaleBlue - USB rechargeable batteries
Looking for the next generation in rechargeable batteries? Look no further than PaleBlue's USB rechargeable battery set.
Each battery has more than 1000 recharge charge cycles. Simple to use as they plug into a USB port and directly into the batteries itself.
- 4 Pale Blue AA Batteries or AAA Batteries
- 1 Charging Cable
Fast Charging Lithium Battery
1000+ Charge Cycles
Convenient Micro USB Charge Port
Just plug any micro USB cable or use the included cable to charge four batteries at once.
Built-In LED Charging Indicator
Pale Blue Batteries let you know when they are fully charged.
On-Board Smart Technology Provides Safe Charging
No more batteries ruining expensive electronic devices!
- Chemistry: Lithium Ion
- Power [W-h]: 2.25 Watt hours
- Voltage: 1.5V
- Capacity: 1560 mAh
- Charge Time: Under 2 hours (depending on charger specifications)
- Cycle Rating: 1000+ Cycles
- Charging Cable: 1 USB to 4 Micro USB
- Charge State Indicator: Red Green LED
- Protection Circuit: Integrated safety circuit protects battery and device
- Over-Heat Protection: Operating at max output the battery will not overheat, this is part of the protection circuit.
- Other Safety Protections: Protects against Overload, Leakage, Short Circuit, Over Voltage, & High Temperature
- Certifications: IEC 62133, CE, FCC, PSE, UN38.3, RoHS, REACH
- Operating Temperature Rage: -20c -> 60c, (-4F-> 140F)
- Self-Discharge: The dormant / self discharge characteristics of Pale Blue batteries are very low. This is one of the advantages of a lithium ion battery with a control circuit, vs an alkaline or NiMh battery, where the cell discharges directly into the circuit (no control circuit). The battery life in dormant mode depends partly on the environment. High ambient temperatures, and higher humidity, increases the internal drain. But in normal circumstances a battery installed in a device, like a door lock, will last ~12 months.
- Lithium Content: 0.165g
- Individual Battery Weight: 17.5g